The 18-hole Blue Heron Golf Club in Okeechobee, Florida is a semi-private golf course that opened in 1991. Designed by M. McMaster and Marlen Collins, Blue Heron Golf & Country Club measures 5465 yards from the longest tees and has a slope rating of 120 and a 66.9 USGA rating. The course features 4 sets of tees for different skill levels.
At Blue Heron Golf Club we pride ourselves on being able membership affordable for everyone and provide both single and family memberships. Our primary goal is to help others develop a love for golf and to give people a place to have some good, clean fun with their family and friends. We are a small club with big hearts!
This is a family owned and operated golf course which provides a level of personalized service hard to find at corporate owned golf courses. You will find that the staff and members quickly become part of your extended family. The respect among staff and members is key to the success of this club and giving our members the very best customer service is a priority.
Below you will find a list of golf courses we have worked at during the course of our careers in the golf industry. As you can see, we bring many years of experience and knowledge to the table.
Golf Course Experience:
- Ballantrae Golf & Yacht Club – Port St. Lucie, FL
- Polo Trace Country Club – Delray Beach, FL
- St. Andrews Country Club – Boca Raton, FL
- Grand Cypress – Lake Buena Vista, FL
- North Hampton Country Club – Amelia Island, FL
- South Hampton Country Club – St. Augustine, FL
- Grand Haven Country Club – Palm Coast, FL
- Osprey Cove Country Club – Saint Marys, GA
- Vistana Resorts – Orlando, FL
- Avila – Tampa, FL
- Cheval Country Club – Tampa, FL
- Diamond Hill – Valrico, FL
- Wilderness – Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Club Med: Saints – Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Club Med: Sinners – Port Saint Lucie, FL
- Tuscawila – Orlando, FL
- Club Med – Dominican Republic
- Club Med – Lesser Antiles